Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WOW!

(This is "the Mom" typing.)

We are overwhelmed at the enthusiastic response to this little project!   I posted my daughter's thoughts on my personal Facebook page yesterday and the excitement of my friends led me to set up a Facebook page for the project and to help my girl design this blog.  In about 12 hours, the Facebook page has 67 "likes" and over 350 people have viewed this blog! WOW!  Oh, and Socks for Smiles has received $83 in donations via Pay Pal to buy socks for foster children!  AMAZING!

Here are some ways you can help:

  • You can mail socks to:

Socks for Smiles
PO Box 651537
Vero Beach, FL 32965

  • Send Pay Pal donations to socksforsmiles@yahoo.com.
  •  Donate socks directly to a foster care organization in your local area.
  • Spread the word!
  •  Like us on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/socks4smiles
THANK YOU!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment